GMH Legal specialises in all forms of Will disputes including; contesting, challenging and defending Wills. Our lawyers work exclusively in this area of law, each and every day.
The law surrounding Will disputes is often complex, with exceptions to almost every rule and no two cases the same. Will dispute law also differs significantly from state to state adding another level of complexity to each case.
Your Will is a written document signed by you, which sets out who is to be in charge of administering your estate (your Executor(s)) and who is to receive your assets (your beneficiaries) when you die.
Some reasons as to why you should make a will include:
- to express your intention as to how your estate is to be distributed;
- to avoid cost, delay and difficulty for your family in administering your estate;
- the need to provide adequately for all relevant family members, eg. especially in blended families; and
- to reduce the potential for dispute.
The cost of preparing a will depends on your situation and overall circumstances, what you wish to state in your Will and what you want your Will to achieve. Some Wills can be relatively straightforward, while others can be extremely complex. Once we discuss your personal circumstances and wishes with you, we will know what type of Will we need to prepare for you to properly reflect your intentions. After that initial discussion, we will provide you with a quote.
Our team will listen to your unique circumstances and tailor advice specifically to gain or protect your entitlement.
Call the experienced team at GMH Legal to assist you in your matter.
A free consultation with GMH Legal is an opportunity to gain deep insights into your legal situation and all of your options.
Why Choose GMH Legal?
- Over 60 years of combined legal experience
- Outstanding track record with a winning approach
- First appointment is always free
- Meet our team now.