COMPLIANCE AND REGULATORY ISSUES
TRUST DEED INTERPRETATION, REVIEWS AND AMENDMENTS
TRUSTEE DUTIES AND OBLIGATIONS
- The clauses set out in the super fund Trust deed;
- The provisions of the Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act 1993;
- Rules imposed by tax legislation and trust law.
Our team at GMH legal is committed to providing you with professional advice to ensure that your super fund is properly managed and maintained.
FUND ESTABLISHMENTS, RESTRUCTURES, MERGERS, RATIONALISATIONS AND CLOSURE
At GMH Legal, we understand the intricacies of Super funds and have the experience to help:
- Create your Super fund;
- Restructure your existing Super fund;
- Deal with any mergers, rationalisations and closures relating to your fund.
SUPERANNUATION ISSUES IN ACQUISITIONS AND DISPOSALS
Given that Superannuation laws are continually evolving, new rules and regulations have been put in place governing Superannuation. As part of the Stronger Super reforms for instance, acquisitions and disposals between Super Funds and related parties must be conducted through the market, where one exists. If no market exists, the transaction must be supported by a valuation from an independent valuer.
Here at GMH Legal, our expertise in the superannuation sector allows us to ensure that you are getting the best possible advice personalised for your financial and personal circumstances.
Call the experienced team at GMH Legal to assist you in your matter.
A free consultation with GMH Legal is an opportunity to gain deep insights into your legal situation and all of your options.
Why Choose GMH Legal?
- Over 60 years of combined legal experience
- Outstanding track record with a winning approach
- First appointment is always free
- Meet our team now.