Intricate and detailed legislation affects charities and not-for-profit organisations. As a consequence, there are significantly more challenging issues surrounding taxation and fundraising appeals. Taxation concessions are becoming increasingly more important and it is necessary to structure charitable organisations in such a way to enjoy the most favourable financial outcome.
Our extensive experience in the Not-for-Profit sector means we can offer sound legal advice to the following types of not-for-profit organisations;
* Churches and other religious institutions
* Community housing bodies and support groups
* Education providers
* Charities and Charitable trusts
* Professional associations
* All other forms of not-for-profit organisations
We offer training on legal issues for the Not for Profit sector, such as tax concessions, corporate governance and Occupational Health and Safety. We also offer comprehensive legal compliance reviews for entities operating in the not-for-profit sector.
Our experienced lawyers can offer legal advice and representation in the following areas of not-for-profit law;
* Tax Concessions / Fundraising
* Corporate governance
* Organizational Structure
* GST compliance
* Stamp duty exemptions
* Establishment of charitable trusts
* Employment and volunteer law
Call the experienced team at GMH Legal to assist you in your matter.
A free consultation with GMH Legal is an opportunity to gain deep insights into your legal situation and all of your options.
Why Choose GMH Legal?
- Over 60 years of combined legal experience
- Outstanding track record with a winning approach
- First appointment is always free
- Meet our team now.