GMH Legal Lawyers is a dynamic and progressive law firm with offices in Kogarah to service our clients in the St George & Sutherland Shire Regions, as well as offices in the Sydney CBD.
We have a history of providing sound and commercially astute legal advice and representation in a diverse range of practice areas.
We are a client focused firm which places an overriding emphasis on understanding the needs, circumstances and goals of our individual clients.
Our partnering approach to the provision of legal advice and dispute resolution means that we work collaboratively with all our clients.
Our first aim is to gain a thorough understanding of our clients distinctive needs and objectives, before providing them with the best legal advice available in an efficient and cost-effective manner, tailored to our clients unique individual circumstances.
Call the experienced team at GMH Legal to assist you in your matter.
A free consultation with GMH Legal is an opportunity to gain deep insights into your legal situation and all of your options.
Why Choose GMH Legal?
- Over 60 years of combined legal experience
- Outstanding track record with a winning approach
- First appointment is always free
- Meet our team now.
- VENEZUELAN CRISIS - AUSTRALIA GRANTS FAST TRACKED VISAS FOR VENEZUELANS
- IMPORTANT NEWS - Australia fast-track visas for white South African farmers
- IMPORTANT NEWS - Community Support Programme opens 1 July 2017
- ZAYA AND MINISTER FOR IMMIGRATION AND BORDER PROTECTION (CITIZENSHIP)  AATA 366 (24 March 2017)
- CIVIL LAW FIRM OF THE YEAR, GMH LEGAL
- Another successful Federal Circuit Court Appeal
- Ramsey v The Trustees for the Roman Catholic Church for the Diocese of Parramatta
- The Mullet Photo Defamation Case
- Australians can apply to grow cannabis for medicinal use from November 2016
- Australia is proposing lifetime ban for boat asylum seekers to Australia
- New laws introduced on 30 November 2016 allow for the forced sale of units in an apartment
- NOW OPEN - Community Proposal Pilot (CPP) - 2016
- ICAO - Machine Readable Passports
- RECENT DEVELOPMENTS â€“ OFFERS OF COMPROMISE
- Discussion Paper: Community Support Programme
- Major changes to the way in which a de-facto relationship is defined
- ATO targeting property investors