VISAS EMPLOYER SPONSORED MIGRATION
Australia is currently facing major skill shortages in the areas of Information Technology, Medicine, Engineering, various trade occupations and many more.
Many employers naturally seek to fill these shortages through the Employer Nominated Scheme (ENS) by employing qualified and experienced overseas employees in cases where suitable applicants cannot be found in the Australia labour market.
We can help you if:
- You are a company who is looking to sponsor someone to work for you; or
- You are an applicant who will be sponsored by a company.
We can assist you in the following visa applications:
- Temporary Business (Subclass 457) Visa.
- Employer Nomination (Scheme 186) Visa.
We will ensure that your application is lodged within the quickest possible processing time. Our migration lawyers are thoroughly familiar with all the recent changes to the ENS and will guide you through the process from start to finish.
Call the experienced team at GMH Legal to assist you in your matter.
A free consultation with GMH Legal is an opportunity to gain deep insights into your legal situation and all of your options.
Why Choose GMH Legal?
- Over 60 years of combined legal experience
- Outstanding track record with a winning approach
- First appointment is always free
- Meet our team now.