GEORGE HANNA – PARTNER
Office Line: (02) 9587 0458
George Hanna is admitted as a Solicitor in the Supreme Court of NSW, the High Court of Australia, the High Court of Auckland and is a Registered Migration Agent. George has wide ranging experience at a number of large corporate firms in Sydney prior to commencing GMH Legal.
George’s areas of expertise include Commercial Litigation in which he has represented a number of clients at the Supreme Court and District Court of NSW. George also has expertise in Commercial Property Law, including retail leases/licences, Franchising and Sale & Purchase of Businesses
Recent matters that George Hanna has undertaken include:
- Advised in a $5.5 million litigation in the NSW Supreme Court (Equity Division) over leasing and subleasing of a retail premises pursuant to the Retail Leasing Act;
- Advised in a NSW Supreme Court (Equity Division) litigation for the NSW Yachting Club in its decision to exclude members from its organisation;
- Advised in a $800,000 litigation in the NSW District Court and NSW Supreme Court (Equity Division) over supply of Pharmaceutical supplies;
- Advised in Construction litigation matters in the NSW CTTT & NCAT Tribunals for commercial property developers;
- Advised in a $720,000 fine levied against a large international IT consulting company for alleged unfair work practices successfully defended at the Fair Work Australia Tribunal;
- Advised for clients at three separate Independent Commissions Against Corruption (ICAC) Commissions including an acquittal of a matter referred to the District Court of NSW (Criminal Division);
- Advised in Criminal sanctions levied by the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) in the NSW District Court for a financial controller of a large multinational mining supplier successfully defended;
- Establishment of a coffee and fast food franchise as well as on-going compliance with the Franchise Code of Conduct;
- Establishment of Medical Centres for a large consortium of Medical Practitioners, Dentists and Pathologists;
- Advised clients in proceedings commenced at the Federal Circuit Court.
Call the experienced team at GMH Legal to assist you in your matter.
A free consultation with GMH Legal is an opportunity to gain deep insights into your legal situation and all of your options.
Why Choose GMH Legal?
- Over 60 years of combined legal experience
- Outstanding track record with a winning approach
- First appointment is always free
- Meet our team now.