GMH Legal understands that the legal side of selling and buying a property can be stressful and confusing. Our office wants to make the Conveyancing process as stress free as we can. Throughout the Sale or Purchasing process, we will:
- Ensure that all your legal rights are protected
- Review all legal documents to ensure you are protected
- Liaise with Banks, Solicitors, Conveyancers and Real Estate Agents to ensure a smooth settlement process
- Ensure the effective release of mortgage with your lender or lenders
- Effect settlement on your behalf
- Arrange Sale proceeds (by way of Bank Cheque) to be deposited into your nominated Bank Account or as directed
- Communicate every step of your Sale
At GMH Legal we are committed in providing you with astute legal advice you deserve ranging in all conveyancing matters, including any questions you may have. Before you enter into any legal contract for your new property contact us and we will be able to provide an estimate of our costs involved in the process relevant to your situation.
Call the experienced team at GMH Legal to assist you in your matter.
A free consultation with GMH Legal is an opportunity to gain deep insights into your legal situation and all of your options.
Why Choose GMH Legal?
- Over 60 years of combined legal experience
- Outstanding track record with a winning approach
- First appointment is always free
- Meet our team now.